This function is no longer available with DivX Player 6.x. You must now have the latest version of DivX player to request a forgotten password for a DivX account or you can now go to our DivX Web Account Manager here to request a forgotten password for a DivX account. You can download the latest version of DivX Player for free from here.
Articles in this section
- How to Use DivX Pro with QuickTime
- DivX Converter 7.x - Supported File Formats
- SRS WOW DivX Edition Technical Support
- DivX Player 6.x - Forgotten Password Retrieval
- How do I change the playback settings for DivX (.avi, .divx) or DivX Plus (.mkv) files in a third-party media player?
- How do I set playback settings for my DivX and DivX Plus decoders?
- How do I disable the DivX logo watermark?
- What is included in the DivX Codec Pack?
- How do I register the MPEG-2/DVD Plug-in on my Mac or check that it has been registered?
- Why does my serial number not work on my Mac?
Please sign in to leave a comment.