In order to enjoy the best experience with DivX Software, we recommend you update your video card driver to the latest version. An updated video card driver can fix an array of issues, such as slow encoding, components crash, or installation issues.
Below we will give you a walk through on how to update your video card driver. Please note that this process may vary slightly depending on your individual system. You may need to modify and adjust the steps as necessary.
Here are links for downloading drivers from the most common graphics card manufacturers:
- NVIDIA: http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp
- ATI from AMD: http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html
- Intel: http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/
Are you ready for some video card updating? Let’s jump right in…
- First step is to run a Diagnostics file from your PC. That is called DxDiag. Go to start > run and type in 'dxdiag'. Then click on 'save all information'. This will create a file called dxdiag.txt on your Desktop.
- After you have your DxDiag, open the file, and check your video card driver Model, year of last update and what your OS system specs are. For this example, we have under System Information and Display Devices:
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Card name: NVIDIA Quadro 1000M
Driver Date/Size: 2/2/2012 09:12:08
- Run a Google search for your video card driver. One of the first few results should be the manufacturer's web site. Go to their site, and with the information collected on step 2, browse and search for your video card driver.
- Lastly, once you find your driver, download it and install it.
- We recommend you re-install the DivX Software from our installer after you have updated your video card driver. Please uninstall your DivX Software from your computer. To do so, go to your Control Panel, and uninstall from the DivX Set up.
Now please install the latest version of our software directly from this installer:
DivX for Windows
That’s it! You should now have the latest video card drivers. If that does not solve your issue, contact us here, with a brief description of your issue together with your DxDiag file.
divX Video On Demand
اخوي عندي شاشه السيارة حسب لاندركور ٢٠١٦ كيف احدثه اي شي اطلبه منها يقولي لأيمكن الاستعمال اثناء القيادة والمركبة واقفه تمام بالبيت
Please sign in to leave a comment.