If you transferred a video and it did not playback in your device, there could be many causes like:
- Your device is not DivX Certified and does not support playback of DivX or DivX Plus files. For more information on how to tell if your device is DivX Certified go here
- If you burned your file to a DVD, your device may not support all DVD types (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R, DVD+RW). Try burning the file to a CD or a different DVD type like DVD-R.
- Your device may not support the device selection you made. Try selecting the default option 'DivX' on the Device selection window in DivX To Go. For information on DivX profiles and logos go here
- If you transferred a purchased or rented DivX video, your device may not be registered. For more information on registering your device for playback of purchased or rented DivX VOD files go here
- Your transfer may not have completed successfully. Check the file on your disc or USB device and make sure it is not incomplete and plays back on your computer.
If none of the suggestions above solve your issue, contact Customer Support here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.