In order to play DivX VOD files on your television at home you need to have a device such as a DVD player, Blu-Ray Player, Digital Television or other device that is DivX Certified. Here is a list of DivX certified and DivX Ultra Certified devices that are guaranteed to playback your DivX VOD files:
Articles in this section
- Not receiving my DivX account emails, password resets or activation file emails.
- How to register your DivX Certified Device
- DivX DRM FAQs
- DivX VOD Hollywood Studio content rules
- DivX VOD for DivX Mobile
- How do I know if my DVD Player, Blu-ray player, TV or PlayStation 3 is DivX Certified?
- How do I play and share DivX videos on my phone?
- How to find the DivX VOD registration code on a DivX certified device
- How do I transfer DivX videos to my phone?
- How can I watch DivX VOD content on my television set at home?