No, once you have downloaded part of the movie, it remembers where it left off. The next time you try to open it, it will resume download where it left off as long as you are connected to the Internet.
Articles in this section
- Are my videos streamed from the cloud in DivX Player?
- How do I manage my downloads in DivX Player?
- Can I remove the cloud button from Player’s control bar?
- How do I access my cloud files in DivX Player?
- No audio or audio is distorted with DivX movie playback on a Mac
- Genuine DivX and Diagnosing Playback Problems
- How do I access the Video Library?
- How do I add video files to the Video Library?
- How do I create a playlist in the Video Library?
- How do I delete a play list in the Video Library?